Manali Travel Package
Manali Travel Package is a special Himachal tour package, customized to address peculiar expectations and aspirations of people willing to relish week-end. Manali, though 555 kms from New Delhi, is easily and frequently accessible by overnight Volvo bus services. Hence, adventurists opt for this short and fun-filled Manali tour for boisterous week-end holidaying in the very lap of glorious Himalaya. The 02 nights/ 03 days Manali travel package, thrills a tourist with opportunities of paragliding in Solang Valley, visit of Rohtang Pass, bustling market and, naturally, religiously imbued cultural colours, places and activities.
|Manali Travel Package Duration||Manali Travel Package Destinations|
|02 Nights / 03 Days||Delhi – Manali - Delhi|
Solang Valley is hardly 15 kms away from Manali. On arrival at Manali by Volvo bus, you will be received by Superb India Tours representative and taken to Manali hotel. After getting checked in at Manali hotel, relax a bit, refresh and then move for Solang Valley tour. Solang is very close to Manali. Ropeway cable car & paragliding are two prime tourist attractions of Solang Valley. But most important aspect of Solang Valley is that it is more scenic than Manali. After enjoying pristine beauty of Solang Valley, return to Manali hotel for overnight stay.
Day 2: Manali- Rohtang Pass-Manali
Having taken delicious breakfast in Manali hotel, proceed for Rohtang Pass, situated 51 kms away from Manali and at an altitude of 3978 meters. Rohatang Pass offers fine views of glaciers and snow, capped peaks and opportunity of paragliding as well. Rohtang Pass is a place not to be missed. But visit to Rohtang Pass is subject to weather conditions. Having watched and enjoyed panoramic view of Himalaya's high peaks, late afternoon, return to Manali to have night stay in the pre-booked Manali hotel.
The third (3rd) and last day in Manali is kept for exploring local market and tourist destinations of Manali like Hadimba Devi Temple, Vashishtha Dham and Tibetan monasteries. After breakfast, check out of Manali hotel and proceed for a sightseeing tour of Manali covering the 450 years old temple dedicated to Hadimba Devi, which has some excellent wood carvings, Tibetan Monastery, Vashistha Dham and a handicraft center. Later proceed towards the bus station to board AC Volvo bus to proceed for Delhi on an overnight journey.
Manali Travel Package Cost Per Person for 02 Nights / 03 Days
|Package Cost on 02 Pax||3*||4*||5*||PER PERSON|
|Double Occupancy (off-season)||INR 7,450||INR 9,800||INR 12,600||PER PERSON|
|Double Occupancy (season)||INR 10,500||INR 13,500||INR 17,600||PER PERSON|
Hotels to be Used
|Destinations||3* similar hotels||4* similar hotels||5* similar hotels||Nights|
|Manali||Whispering Valley Resort/ Guruchaya Resort||Orchid Green Resort or similar||Manali Resort/ Himalaya Spa & Resort||02|
Manali Tour Package includes:Welcome drink on arrival.
• Delhi - Manali - Delhi Transfer by A/C Volvo Bus for a couple.
• 02 Nights & 03 Days accommodation in Deluxe Room for a couple.
• Daily bed tea, 02 breakfast, 02 lunch or dinner.
• One half day local Manali sightseeing by non a/c Alto or Indica on individual basis.
• One full day Rohtang pass/Snow Point sightseeing by non a/c Alto or Indica on individual basis.
• One full day Solang Valley sightseeing by non a/c Alto or Indica on individual basis.
Manali Tour Package excludes:• Room service, Telephone calls and laundry.
• Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
• Entrance fees & guide charges.
• Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances, strikes etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
• Any portage at hotels, tips, insurance, wine mineral water, telephone charges, and all items of personal nature.
• In case of adventure sports activity, we shall arrange the same. However we are not responsible for any mishap which may occur or any cost arising out of the same. It needs to be done at his/ her own risk.
• Any service not specified in inclusions
Note :• Above rates are subject to availability.
• Cancellation charges as per company policy.
• The above rates are subject to change in case of travel during the festive season - 15th Dec 2012 - 15th Jan 2013.
• New Year & Christmas gala dinner charges on direct pay basis at the hotel.